- Celebrating another year of marriage this year- making it a grand total of two years! No seriously I feel like Pat is truly my better half and cannot imagine this life without him. I had a set back with my foot last weekend and was in pain so I’m opting out of running the Love Run half marathon this weekend. I’m disappointed about not running but Pat and I made awesome anniversary plans instead to head to NYC and check out two of our favorites chef’s restaurants- Craftbar by Tom Colicchio (from Top Chef) and Butter by Alex Guarnaschelli (from Chopped).
Images are by Artistic Imagery– Click link if you are into wedding photos and want to see more!
2. Ralph Lauren Tender Romance fragrance although I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes I’m in love with the scent. I like a clean smelling not flowery perfume so if you agree you should check it out. (image taken from ralphlauren.com)
3. My Class Pass membership has been downgraded from monthly unlimited to 5 classes a month for $55. I start triathlon training this month so I figured I’d need to be more focused on swimming and biking then random classes but I loved all the classes so much I decided this option was the perfect fit. I still get enjoy fun classes such as my trampoline class or bootcamps but once a week so I can focus on tri-training.
4. This oatmeal breakfast cake- I posted on Instagram yesterday and I have already had friends and followers ask for the recipe-hopefully I can get it together for next week!
5. I’m so grateful lately of my friends that have been there for me during a difficult time in my life and continue to be there… Losing my dad has shown me what a real friend looks like and what it doesn’t …. It’s a tough lesson to learn but I would rather surround myself with people that are true friends and there for me when I need it most <3
What are you loving this week? Any fun weekend plans!?