Since summer technically starts June 21st, I thought it would be good to discuss some summer goals. I’m writing this in advance prior to leaving for Greece because I’ll be in Mykonos (the party/best beaches island) for the official start of summer. I feel like writing goals down helps people keep more accountable, especially myself. I used to write down workouts for the week on post it’s (what day I was doing what) but now I usually do it mentally. This is a combo of athletic goals, life goals, and food related goals.
1. Start doing nutrition online consulting- people have been asking and urging me to do this for months so I think it’s time to take the leap!
2. Climb the wall- 17% grade hill a block away from where I live, most recently host to an international bike race, my goal should really just be to get better on the bike in general haha
3. Complete Olympic distance triathlon- I did my first sprint last year and I’m warming up with another sprint distance before completing the Olympic distance
4. Eat a new salad every week- I think last summer I ate the same salad for a majority of the summer, this year I’m already pinning bloggers recipes and trying them!
5. Use the oven less- mostly for energy reasons but also to force myself to eat more raw veggies or get more creative than roasting them!
SO they aren’t the most exciting goals but I think they will each be fun challenge! I love summertime and it’s really easy to get off track of work, fitness, and healthy living amid picnics, vacations, friends, and weddings. While it’s important to indulge try to keep some of those summer goals in the back of your mind.
What are your summer goals?? Any fun trips planned for the summer??