Linking up with Amanda at Running with Spoons for TOL…
- Well it’s practically November…. Does anyone have any fun Halloween related plans this weekend?? I personally dislike Halloween- I just hate dressing up in a costume although I used to love it. #thisisthirty Although I love seeing the creative and unique costumes people come up with! Remember to enjoy that candy in moderation friends!
- I feel like I’m still coming down from the high of Blog Brulee and FNCE– I learned so much and have so much work to do for my blog and business but I feel like it’s an endless to do list I will never finish.
- After posting on Tuesday about signing up for my second marathon I’m starting to think about my goal races next year. A Half Ironman was on my radar this year but I was still rehabbing my foot so I couldn’t risk signing up (those races are $$$). I have my eye on a couple of Halfs for next year and I think I’m going to wait until after the marathon to pull the trigger to sign up for one. Plus a little more research!
- Pat and I have been contemplating a winter trip… he has thrown out Colombia and New Mexico… I’m pretty down with any place warm… last year we escaped the biggest snow storm of the year when we went to San Antonio/Austin and the year before we went to Miami. Any suggestions for a long weekend warm weather trip for the winter? Nowhere too far or expensive (we have a big Europe trip planned for next fall!) PS I’ll be recapping the New England Trip next week 🙂
- As the weather warm is cooling I am craving my daily lunch salads yes… time to move on to bowls perhaps… did you see my Harvest bowl and link up from last week? It’s one of my favorite recipes so definitely check it out. Or maybe it’s time to bust out the crock pot for some soups!
Favorite fall/winter weather recipe?? Best Halloween costume you’ve ever had??