TGIF! After a long weekend away this week went superfast and I’m excited to spend the weekend at home (something that has only happened about two times all summer). I have a lot of blog business work to do after everything I learned at Blog Brulee and I also need to catch up on some things around the house before my birthday visitors come next weekend! I’m taking a break from recipes, workouts, and recaps today to talk about some of the latest things I’m into right now- feel free to add any recent finds or favs in the comments!
Linking up with Heather at Life in Leggings
- Crossing things off my bucket list! Here’s the original but I’ll share an updated post next week for my birthday. In the last two weeks I took care of a New England trip, plus making sushi and lobster at home.
- Good mail week including a new tripod and these Raw Spice Bar seasonings. I recived flavors: Sundried Tomato Pizza, Dark Coffee and Chilies, and Chipotle Smoked Salt. Can’t wait to create some recipes with these guys or try out the recipe cards.
- This past weekend I was introduced to some of Aldi’s great products and I’m really into their freeze dried fruit- only ingredient is the fruit!
- Last Friday I’ve had one of the best runs I’ve had in over a year. I felt so excited and encouraged for training and was hoping to race a marathon this year. The cooler weather definitely helped me feel amazing during this run. (Of course this was maybe thinking too positive because after a boot camp class Monday morning my bad foot has been killing me all week- so I might be back at square one).
- Excited to have networked with a group of awesome RDs and healthy living bloggers and excited to see some of them again in Boston for FNCE! Any other RD friends attending? Let’s meet up!