Do I really need to say anything else after homemade nutella?? Yup, it’s delicious and healthy AND not processed unlike regular nutella. No sugar and less calories but with all the taste, yay for clean eating! I wouldn’t even call this a recipe, it’s just four ingredients, enjoy the easy to follow steps below!
1) Take 1 cup hazelnuts and roast for about 10 minutes at 375, make sure they do not burn.
2) Let cool and remove skins.
3) Blend nuts until they are powdery and buttery (I used a blender but a food processor would probably work better.
4) Add 1 TBSP coconut oil, 1/4 cup cocoa powder (I used Hershey’s brand), and 3/4 cup milk (I used coconut milk).
5) Blend all the ingredients together and you’re done.
I stored mine in a mason jar and put it in the fridge because of the milk. It should probably be used within a week for best quality. (If using dairy milk, definitely by the date the milk goes bad). My picture isn’t super appetizing but it was yummy! Eat with whole grain toast, rice cakes, mix into oatmeal, use as icing, whatever you like!